إصابة طاقم تابع للهلال الأحمر بالاختناق في طوباس لجنة الحوار اللبناني– الفلسطيني: إقامة الدولة الفلسطينية المستقلة هي المدخل الأساس لأيّ حلّ عادل ودائم الاحتلال يجبر مواطنا على هدم منزله في ضاحية السلام شرق القدس بعد 4 أيام من العدوان.. الاحتلال ينسحب من طوباس إيرلندا تزيل اسم رئيس الاحتلال السادس من حديقة في دبلن الاحتلال يغلق مدخلي عابود والنبي صالح ويطلق قنابل الصوت صوب المركبات إسرائيليون يصطفون بطوابير ضخمة لتجديد الجواز البرتغالي الاحتلال يعتقل شابا مقدسيا الاحتلال يطلق قنابل الغاز تجاه المركبات عند المدخل الشرقي لقلقيلية دخول مقاتلات صينية إلى مصر ترفع حالة التأهب القصوى في تل أبيب إسرائيل للبنان: إجراءاتكم تجاه حزب الله ستحدد مدى اتساع الهجمات المقبلة اتحاد المعلمين يعلن إضرابا جزئيا لثلاثة أيام احتجاجا على تنصل الحكومة من تنفيذ الاتفاقات تظاهرات في باريس وأثينا دعما لفلسطين الاحتلال يقتحم قرية مسحة غرب سلفيت ويحتجز عددا من الشبان بعثة فلسطين في جنيف تحيي اليوم الدولي للتضامن مع الشعب الفلسطيني

Syria conflict: Government troops move into Homs Old City

Al-Huriya News Agency - Syrian forces have moved into previously rebel-held areas of Homs after the evacuation of opposition fighters following a two-year siege.

Troops have begun sweeping the Old City for explosives, state media quoted Homs Governor Talal al-Barazi as saying. UN sources have told the BBC the evacuation is complete after the departure of a final convoy of rebels. Some 2,000 fighters and their relatives are believed to have left since Wednesday.

Much of Homs fell to the opposition in 2011, but over the past two years government forces have gradually regained control by subjecting areas once home to tens of thousands of people to continuous siege and bombardment. Civilians began returning the devastated zone of the Old City on Friday to find what remained of their homes, reports say.

One woman emerged from her home carrying a stack of photo albums. "I have nothing left for me to remember so I brought these photos,'' she told the Associated Press. "My house was destroyed."